Thursday, February 17, 2011

Schedules

I've become quite a fan of Gwyneth Paltrow's newsletter/blog GOOP.  Not only do I love The Gwen but I think she has a good head on her shoulder and is hilarious. And she's married to Chris Martin...hello. 

Anyway, a few weeks ago the topic of her newsletter was schedules. Now, for some stupid reason I LOOOVVE reading about how people organize their lives, how they do things, how they decorate their house, etc. And right now I'm really interested in how people schedule their days because I feel so all over the place with my own. Between work, being a wife, raising Isaac, keeping our house semi-clean so we don't drown in dog hair, and everything else going on, it just feels stupid around here 90% of the time.  I know that every mother/father feels this way, but dang, after reading the GOOP post about schedules, I felt like I needed to get a grip and get a bit more organized.

So I wanted to pose the question: What is your schedule like? Are you very structured or do you just go with the flow? I'd love to hear!!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to chase my son down who just took his pants off and is dipping them in the dog's water bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment