Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Chilaxin...

Our little Isaac Henry is a vocal kid. Vocal meaning making all sorts of wonderfully funny noises and finally discovering that he can say "bababababa!!" or "mmmmmm!!" after every bite of his food. Who knows what is going on in his head when he says this or what he THINKS he is saying, but I'm sure it's brilliant and hilarious.

So when said child isn't making noises or rustling around in his play pen, I start to get curious to see what he is up to. The other day I was in the kitchen when I didn't hear Isaac playing with his little plastic keyboard (which is is favorite because his Grandpa dePaula plays the piano) so I ventured into the living room to see what was up. And this is what I found:



He was just...there...hanging out...all baby chill like. Usually he moves when I come into the room and I miss the opportunity to take a picture. But I ran to the kitchen to get my phone and he was still like this when I got there.

Have you ever seen such legs?!? Ooooo, he's just delicious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment