Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Shout Out...

I am a firm believer in when you find something amazing you need to pass it along to your friends. So here we go with two "dePaula approved" shout outs:

1.) MERCY CHILDREN'S CLINIC: Granted, I know this doesn't apply to everyone nor does it apply to anyone who doesn't live in Nashville, but I can't even begin to tell you how much we love Isaac's pediatrician. Seriously, she is the best. Dr. Jennifer Cox is a doctor with Mercy and it's an amazing organization. They never turn a child away, even if they don't have insurance, and they treat kids and their families with the best medical care and provide an amazing service. They are powered by generous donations, so if you're looking to give some money to a much deserved ministry this holiday season, I highly recommend Mercy Children's Clinic. http://www.mercytn.org/

2.) SHAKLEE: My dear friend Jen Hubbard introduced me to the most amazing products from a company called Shaklee a few months ago. Granted, the company has been around for over 50 years (heck, my mom sold Shaklee before I was born) but the company has gotten a major face lift and IS.A.MAZ.ING. One thing I was really nervous about when I was pregnant was using cleaning supplies that were made of harsh chemicals. Even more so, I was nervous about using said products around Isaac and on his toys. Enter in Shaklee...they are completely natural, organic cleaning products that work SOO much better than other commercial "green" products (which aren't completely green or organic, btw) and are sooooo much less expensive. They also have natural supplements and vitamins that have changed Marcus and my life...seriously, I don't have allergies anymore. And Marcus' stomach issues are nearly gone...GONE!!! They are amazing. I could seriously go on and on about it. If you'd like to hear more, just let me know.

Check out Jen's Shaklee website at nashville.myshaklee.com. No worries friends, this isn't a sales pitch or a stupid pyramid scheme. It's just awesome stuff.

So there you go! Two big thumbs up to Mercy Children's Clinic and Shaklee...check it.

No comments:

Post a Comment