Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Confused?


I've had several friends tell me I need to send this picture into a baby photo contest. Not exactly sure how one does that, but I sure think it is pretty dern cute :) This was when Isaac was just a few weeks old and we were trying to master the art of breast feeding. No, Marcus' nose does not lactate, despite what he thinks.

Today is a little slow moving. Not sure why, but both Marcus and I are just slugging through. Might be related to the fact that Isaac was up at 1:30 AM and 4:45AM to eat last night. I was bragging about how he slept through the night on Sunday...spoke a little too soon. That seems to be the only night so far that he has slept though. I've been trying to recall what we did on Sunday that caused him to sleep so well. If I only had more sleep to actually think clearly we would be in business.

No comments:

Post a Comment