Thursday, April 30, 2009

Casa dePaula....

We seem to have a bit of a cold/feeling weird issue on our hands. Isaac has been stuffy, coughing and rubbing his little ear for the past two days and now Marcus and I feel funky. We have an appointment to see Isaac's pediatrician today, so hopefully it isn't anything big and we can get this figured out lickady split. I've never spelled "lickady" before so I hope that is in the general vicinity. He was up at 5:30 AM today just singing and making all sorts of happy noises. The kid cracks me up...even at 5:30 in the morning when I'm still slightly cross eyed.

I think I would be full of ambition today if I didn't feel so stuffed up and drop dead tired. I wonder when I'm going to figure out how to get all my work done and keep the house semi clean? Never, you say? Bother...

No comments:

Post a Comment