Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Here we go again...

This marks the third (yes, third) blog that I have started in the last three months. I think this one just might stick. I think I was trying to blog on something specific (like parenting) and I didn't have enough material or knowledge in (don't tell Isaac that) so I got bored with it. Oh well. I'll get up and try again.

I've been quite inspired over the last few days to create a new blog by reading some of my favorite blogs. Not so much in what they write about or how they write, but rather the dedication that they have and their desire to become better writers. That is what I want. I just read a quote from Sylvia Plath this morning that said, "The only paralyzing enemy for the writer is self-doubt." Amen, sister. So here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment