Thursday, June 11, 2009

Last day...


Isaac's view from my parent's back yard

Today is our last full day in Iowa and boy am I sad. Before we ventured off for this two week ride in Iowa I really wondered if I would go slightly insane. But it has gone by way too fast and we have had an amazing time. My parents have an absolutely amazing backyard that Lewis and Lola have taken full advantage of, but I think Isaac will miss it most. We have a nature boy on our hands people. He L-O-V-E-S being outside and looking at the trees. He was really restless yesterday afternoon so we just put him in his bouncy seat on the back porch and he was instantly happy. What I wouldn't give to have a back porch and cooler temperatures back in Nashville!!!

I don't know why but I've had a rather unsettling feeling in my belly the past few days. It mainly has to deal with work, or should I say lack of work right at the moment. I really feel like God is shifting gears and moving me into a new phase of my company. Although change sometimes brings bumps in the road in the beginning, it always ends up being better than before. I'm thankful for that and am ready for the adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment