Sunday, May 10, 2009

Bad Taste...

I'm the first to admit that I have bad taste in movies. Truth be told, I really don't have a certain "taste" in movies, per say. Marcus is the movie buff in the family and constantly teases me about how I like to watch poorly scripted movies from when I was a kid and movies that probably average a 2.5 star rating. At least I admit it.

Currently I have National Treasure: Book of Secrets on, mainly as background noise, while the baby sleeps in his swing. It's Sunday morning and I really don't want to get rolling on cleaning the house quite yet. So I thought a poorly acted movie was in order. Someone should tell Nicolas Cage that he REALLY needs sideburns. Really.

So this is me...wasting some time. Marcus' parents are coming into town next week and I'm using that as motivation to get the guest bedroom back in order. I started working on it yesterday but Isaac wanting nothing to do with it and was quite fussy. I think I'll feel quite ambitious later on today, but as of right now, not so much.

So here is to wasting a Sunday morning on bad movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment