Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tweet...


I recently sighed up for Twitter and I'm not sure what I should do with it. I have no idea what to write. Honestly, my life is quite boring right at the moment and why in the world would anyone want to know what I'm doing during a 24 hour period? Like right now, Isaac is finally asleep in his swing, cuddling his little blanket and making sweet little moaning sounds every few minutes. His pudgy hand is gently holding onto the silky edge of the blanket while the other hand is resting on his cheek after sucking on his thumb. While this is one of the most beautiful sights on earth to me, I completely understand that other people aren't as taken with this as I am. Although I am quite convinced that he is simply the most precious person to ever walk the earth.

While I don't want to make this a mommy or baby blog, but I've come to the conclusion that this is going to be a majority of what I will be writing about for a while. And that is totally fine with me. I'm still getting my "mama" footing and don't want to become one of those people who can't talk about anything else other than their kid, but I'm only three months into motherhood which means my brain is still floating in breast milk. Who knows, I just might get some time for myself and finish the books I ordered in a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment