Friday, May 15, 2009

Ehhh, what time is it??

I have reluctantly become a morning person. Not that I have mastered this fine art, but getting up at 5:30AM or 6:00AM isn't as painful as it used to be. Granted, I still have the harsh burn of morning in my eyes when I first hear that little baby cry coming through the monitor, but I get up quite eagerly to see my precious son. Who wouldn't want to see that sweet little face?? This morning I walked into his room and he was having a lovely conversation with either himself or his beloved mobile that hangs over his bed. When I loomed over his bed and said good morning, he looked over at me with a huge smile and started kicking like I was the most exciting thing he has ever laid eyes on. I know this phase won't last forever, so I'll soak it up as much as I can now :)

So now it is nearly 9:00AM and I feel like I've already gotten a lot done. Another reason to love early mornings! Thankfully Isaac's asleep, I can get some work done, and we can have an enjoyable day!

No comments:

Post a Comment